APPRENTICE OFFICE JUNIOR
As an Apprentice Office and Administration Junior at our Birmingham office you will be from an AAT background looking for your first role in an Accountancy Practice. You will be involved in all round general administration and will gain a wealth of experience in the sector.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Apprentice Office Junior/ Administration Support at our Birmingham office, your main responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for both callers and visitors to the office
- Assist with ad hoc administration as required
- Assist with general accounting administration
- Gain exposure to insolvency case work
- Booking Appoints
- Scanning & Archiving Documents
- Arranging Repeat Prescriptions
- Handling of Data and information – internal and External Documents
- Dealing with Enquiries
- General Office Duties – Emailing / Faxing / Telephone
- Ensure that the reception area is professionally presented at all times
- Process stationery orders to ensure adequate stock
- Manage the meeting room calendar and requests
- Book train tickets and accommodation for the team
- Ensure meeting rooms are ready for each meeting
As an Apprentice Receptionist at our Birmingham office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An exemplary record of achievement with strong academic background
- Confidence to speak on the telephone
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Presentable and Punctual
- Eager to Learn
- IT Literate
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Gemma Peach at firstname.lastname@example.org