ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE – WALSALL
|Job Title:||Administration Apprentice|
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Administration Apprentice at our Walsall office within our Credit Control team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the credit control team
- General admin duties including electronic filing, sorting incoming and outgoing post and any other general admin duties as required
- The use of excel to log finance agreements
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Daily banking and scanning
- Raising vat invoices
- An assessor will visit you on a regular basis to support you with your studies
As a Administration Apprentice at our Walsall office within our Credit Control team, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Minimum of Grade C in English, Maths and ICT
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal alongside a confident telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workloads
- Able to work well within a team
- Knowledge of CCH (desirable not essential)
- Must have a good working knowledge of word, excel and outlook
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support – We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here