ACCOUNTS TRAINEE – PETERBOROUGH
As a Trainee Accountant at our Peterborough office you will work as part of the team, assisting on client accounting and administration tasks whilst offering clients a high level of service at all times.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Accounts Trainee at our Peterborough office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare financial statements for limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders from trial balance stage and incomplete records
- Assist with bookkeeping using cloud-based accountancy solutions
- Assist on statutory audits
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Work and liaise with other members in the audit and accounts team
- Project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
- Strong academic results at either A-Level or degree level
- Personable and hard working
- Dedication to achieving an AAT qualification
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally
- A good team player
- Good Attention to detail
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviors underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviors are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviors allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Josie Powell at Careers@baldwinsgroup.com