ACCOUNTS SEMI SENIOR – BICESTER
As a Semi Senior at our Bicester office you will work as part of the team, working on client accounting and administration tasks whilst offering clients a high level of service at all times.
|Job Title:||Accounts Semi Senior|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Accounts Semi Senior at our Bicester office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare financial statements for limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders from trial balance stage and incomplete records
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Work and liaise with other members in the audit and accounts team
- Project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies as well as LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders
- At least 2 years’ experience
- AAT qualified or part-qualified AAT
- Technically capable of producing statutory financial statements to a high standard
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support – We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, well being, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here