ACCOUNTS MANAGER – ASHBY
As an Accounts Manager/ Assistant Manager at our Ashby Office, you will be a forward-thinking Accounts manager who can look after and drive forward a portfolio consisting of key clients by offering accounting and tax planning solutions.
|Job Title:||Accounts Manager|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Accounts Manager/ Assistant Manager at our Ashby Office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional service to clients on a cost effective and timely basis
- Respond to client and third parties’ queries in a timely manner
- Prepare accounts and tax returns prepared by more junior staff
- Monitor progress against tight deadlines i.e. company reporting, P11d’s, tax returns
As a Manager at our Ashby office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent with at least 2 years post-qualification experience
- Have proven experience of working in a practice environment
- Experience of managing a client portfolio
- Exposure to both Personal and Corporation tax
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Be a motivated individual and able to work alone or as part of a team
- The ability to take responsibility and use own initiative to resolve problems and issues
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Strong organisation and planning skills and attention to detail
- The ability to positively embrace changes and new challenges
- Experience of using cloud-based accounting software packages, such as Sage, Xero, Receipt Bank, Auto Entry etc
- Experience of CCH products desirable but not essential
- Excellent Microsoft Office 365 skills, particularly Excel
- Hold a full and clean driving licence
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
How to Apply:
To apply please click here