ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SUPPORT CONSULTANT – WALSALL
As an Accounting Software Support Consultant you will be required to deliver expert support to small/medium sized clients. If you’re an ambitious, technically minded individual who wants to provide application support and resolve varied customer queries at a high level, then this is the role for you. The correct candidate will be trained in processes and solutions thus primary requirements are the ability to troubleshoot and deliver resolutions independently whilst putting customer service at the forefront of tasks.
|Reporting to:||Head of Software Solutions|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Accounting Software Support consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Raising product quality defect reports
- Providing post-sales product and technical support via telephone on remote connection
- Managing customers
- Being a subject expert and providing assistance
- Documenting technical issues and resolutions
- Maintaining standards of quality
As an Accounting Software Support Consultant, your skills and qualifictions will include:
- Sage 50 Support Experience
- Experience supporting cloud software (Sage Cloud, Xero, QB) preferable
- Experience working in a technical support environment
- Great problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of finance in an ERP context
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in deadline driven environment
- Ability to assist clients with basic accounting support in an ERP context
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply: